CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.57Trending at £11.88
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
About this product
- DescriptionA bold new vision of the global economy, in which greater participation of developing countries means greater opportunities for most--but not all.
- Author BiographyPeter Marber is a founding member, managing director, and president of Wasserstein Perella Emerging Markets, an asset management firm devoted primarily to investing in the developing world. He also teaches emerging markets investing at the Business School and the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Peter Marber
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication18/05/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight434 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.