All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an invitation to travel with award-winning journalist John Steinbreder on a global golf trek. From putting alongside tawny wallabies and blue-tongued lizards in Tasmania to literary pub crawls in Dublin, this book contains remarkable golf adventures from Steinbreder's nearly two decades of tee-time wanderlust.
- Author BiographyJohn Steinbreder is an award-winning journalist and a senior writer for Global Golf Post, the weekly digital golf magazine, as well as the author of nineteen books, including Club Life, Golf Kohler: In the New and Old Worlds, The 3-Degree Putting Solution, Golf Rules & Etiquette for Dummies, and Golf Courses of the U.S. Open. He is a former reporter for Fortune magazine, a one-time writer/reporter for Sports Illustrated, and a past senior writer for Golfweek. He lives in Redding, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John Steinbreder
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note6 maps
- Weight444 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.