Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is naturalistic theory of when, how and why our utterances are interpreted as speech acts: assertions, orders or promises.
- Author BiographyMikhail Kissine is Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles. His most recent book Imperatives, co-authored with Mark Jary, was published by Cambridge University Press in 2014.
- Author(s)Mikhail Kissine
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.