Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.89Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many differences between a good business and a great business, but they aren't beyond a business leader's control. This book explains how entrepreneurs can develop strategies, plans and tactics to get their businesses to the top. It covers topics ranging from strategy to finance, management to marketing, and business planning to exit.
- Author BiographyGuy Rigby is a chartered accountant and an entrepreneur. He is a natural and driven enthusiast who built and sold his own accountancy firm, as well as pursuing other commercial interests. He has been a director and part-owner of a number of different ventures, including businesses in the IT, property, defence, manufacturing and retail sectors. In an unusually varied career, he has been the senior partner of two accountancy firms, a finance director, a sales and marketing director and an adviser and mentor to many entrepreneurial businesses and their owners. Guy now leads the entrepreneurial services group at Smith & Williamson, the diversified financial services group. His day to day activities include advising entrepreneurs and their businesses and coordinating Smith & Williamson's activities in this vibrant and exciting market.
- Author(s)Guy Rigby
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.05
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £32.74Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.