All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionChina is todaya s hot investment opportunity. Yet investors must rely on suspect and limited information when dealing in this market. Having merged with Xinhua Finance, Mergent, Inc. , is now providing detailed reports on Chinese companies and industries. A Bull in China offers readers trustworthy information about this growing market.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN WORRALL is Chairman of Ford Equity Research and CEO of Mergent, Inc., a Xinhua Finance company and leading provider of global business and financial information on publicly traded companies and fixed income securities. Worrall has held senior positions in the financial data and analysis systems and software industries since 1982. He has lived and worked in the U.K., Asia, Australia, and the United States, serving the global investment management and broking community. PETER Oa SHEA is Managing Editor of one of Mergenta s leading online products, the Mergent Industry Reports, which cover the current environment for leading companies and profile a range of industries in North America, Asia--Pacific, and Europe. Oa Shea has been an editor and journalist since the late 1980s, working for a number of leading publishers. He is currently based in Sydney, Australia. IVAN CHUNG, CFA, heads Xinhua Finance Credit Ratings, the pioneering project in China that assigns domestic currency ratings to Chinese corporations based on international standards. Mr. Chung has more than ten years of experience in investment and credit research. Prior to joining Xinhua Finance, he was an investment analyst in the Structured and Acquisition Finance Division with Jardine Fleming, specializing in credit risk analysis. He also has experience investing in Asian corporate debt securities. He is a committee member of the Best Practices Committee in the Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia, sponsored by the Asian Development Bank.
- Author(s)Jonathan Worrall,Peter O'Shea
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight408 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byIvan Chung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.