All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the transfer of innovations from military to city planning and management, Light reveals how a continuing source of inspiration for American city administrators lay in the nation's preparations for war.
- Author BiographyJennifer S. Light is an associate professor of communication studies, history, and sociology at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Jennifer S. Light
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note3 Line drawings, black and white; 6 Halftones, black and white
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.