Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book locates the roots of the 1996 welfare reform many decades in the past, arguing that women, work, and welfare were intertwined concerns of the liberal welfare state beginning just after World War II. It examines the reform of Aid to Dependent Children (ADC) and reconstructs the ideology, implementation, and consequences of rehabilitation.
- Author BiographyJennifer Mittelstadt is assistant professor of history and women's studies at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mittelstadt
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleGender and American Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note5ill.3tabs.
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.