All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful analysis of how the Democrats lost--and the GOP gained--the most important swing state in the nation. It places Florida's gubernatorial politics since 1940 in the context of the state's remarkable cultural, economic, and demographic transformation.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Colburn is provost and senior vice president emeritus and director of the Bob Graham Center for Public Service at the University of Florida. He is the coauthor of Florida s Megatrends.
- Author(s)David R. Colburn
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.