All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionA tense, moving and inspirational tale of how the bravery and fortitude of one little Jewish girl helped her survive the holocaust and become a star.
- Author BiographyDorit Oliver-Wolff is an accomplished public speaker and is dedicated to educating others about the consequences of the Holocaust. She has appeared on numerous interviews on local and national radio stations including the Saturday Live show on Radio 4, and was featured in a documentary for BBC One s Inside Out programme to mark the 70th anniversary of the Holocaust.Dorit was nominated for the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011 by Sovereign Radio Station and was nominated for the Resident of the Year in 2013 by Eastbourne Gazette and Eastbourne Herald. On Holocaust Memorial Day on 3rd February 2015 Dorit received one of the limited run of medals given out to Holocaust survivors by George Osbourne, Chancellor of the Exchequer, for her work with the schools, colleges and communities across the United Kingdom that offer educational programmes about the Holocaust to their students. Dorit works closely with the Holocaust Educational Trust, which works to raise awareness and understanding of the Holocaust and its relevance today.Dorit has two children and five grandchildren. She lives in East Sussex with her husband, Frank Wolff.For further information on Dorit visit her website: www.doritoliverwolff.com.
- Author(s)Dorit Oliver-Wolff
- PublisherRed Door Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Door Publishing Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.