Consider these sponsored items
- £3.88Was:£5.99Free postage
- £3.95Was:£5.99Free postage
- £5.06Free postage
- £10.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn From Zero to Infinity readers will discover incredible information, such as why zero is so useful; what a googol really is; why music, maths and space are connected; why bees prefer hexagons; how to tell the time on other planets; and much much more.
- Author BiographyDr Mike Goldsmith holds a PhD in astrophysics from Keele University, and has written 40 books on a range of scientific topics for children and adults. He was also twice winner of the Institute of Physics Science Writing Competition and the Junior Aventis Science Prize.
- Author(s)Mike Goldsmith
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Content NoteBlack & White illustrations throughout
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.70Trending at £6.67
- £19.75Trending at £23.96
- £2.99Trending at £4.77
- £5.45Trending at £7.11
- £5.20Trending at £5.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £3.19Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.