All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Author(s)Frederic Will
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1967
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteb&w illus.
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Guerin
- Table Of ContentsKlagenfurt to Greece: En Route through Jugoslavia When I Was Bringing Horses Over from Larissa : Northwest GreeceOleanders and Olives: Aetolia and AcarnaniaAthens: City of DionysusLaunched Again: Aegean HoppingCrete: Deeply SouthAsia Minor: The Old Greece LivesMount Athos: God's SummitPostword: Gevgelija AgainIndex
- Author BiographyFrederic Will has taught literature at numerous universities in the United States and around the world and has written many works of poetry and fiction. John Guerin (1920-2006) was Professor of Art at the University of Texas at Austin. He made the drawings for this book in Greece in 1966.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.