CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an Existential Vacuum to a Tragic Optimism: The Search for Meaning and the Presence of God in Modern Literature employs a new theoretical approach to critical analysis: Victor Frankl's logotherapy (from the Greek logos for word or reason and often related to divine wisdom), a unique form of existentialism.
- Author BiographyProfessor Emeritus of Taylor University and Adjunct Professor at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Barbara A. Heavilin is editor in chief of Steinbeck Review.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Heavilin,Charles W. Heavilin
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.