All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account of America's involvement in the war against Zimbabwe, which occurred after Smith's Rhodesian government made a unilateral declaration of independence and broke with Britain in 1965. Smith received tacit support from the US (American mercenaries fought with Rhodesia).
- Author BiographyGerald Horne teaches at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His books include Race Woman: The Lives of Shirley Graham Du Bois and Fire This Time: The Watts Uprising and the 1960s.
- Author(s)Gerald Horne
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteillustrations, 1 map, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.