Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)Shing-Tung Yau,Steve Nadis
- PublisherInternational Press of Boston Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Press of Boston Inc
- Content Note29 pages of photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographySteve Nadis is a graduate of Hampshire College and a Contributing Editor to Astronomy and Discover magazines. He has written or contributed to more than two dozen books, including The Shape of Inner Space and A History in Sum (which were also written with Shing-Tung Yau). Nadis has served as a staff researcher at the Union of Concerned Scientists, a science journalism fellow at MIT, and a consultant to the World Resources Institute, the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, the Harvard Mathematics and Physics Departments, and WGBH/NOVA. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Shing-Tung Yau is the William Caspar Graustein Professor of Mathematics and Professor of Physics at Harvard University, USA where he has served on the faculty since 1987. He is the winner of the Fields Medal, the National Medal of Science, the Crafoord Prize, the Veblen Prize, the Wolf Prize, and a MacArthur Fellowship. A member of the National Academy of Sciences, Yau has received honorary degrees from ten universities. He is also the director of six mathematical institutes in China. Yau has written and edited more than twenty books and is the editor of numerous mathematics journals. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.