All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCook explores the development of clinical tropical medicine from the 19th century onwards by following the pioneering doctors in this discipline, their personalities, achievements and scientific breakthroughs.
- Author BiographyG.C. Cook is a medical historian and former Professor of Medicine at universities throughout Africa.
- Author(s)G. C. Cook
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHistory: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight697 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.68
- £7.40Trending at £8.89
- £15.25Trending at £15.75
- £15.99Trending at £18.93
- £8.99Trending at £10.82
- £13.72Trending at £16.94
- £11.57Trending at £13.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.