All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £33.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhere do neighborhoods come from and why do certain resources and effects such as social capital and collective efficacy bundle together in some neighborhoods and not in others? This title argues that neighborhood communities emerge from neighbor networks, and shows that these social relations are unique because of particular geographic qualities.
- Author BiographyRick Grannis is assistant professor of sociology at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Rick Grannis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note43 line illus. 32 tables.
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.