All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive defense of the knowledge argument, arguing that materialism cannot accommodate or explain consciousness.
- Author BiographyHoward Robinson is University Professor in the Department of Philosophy at Central European University, Budapest, Senior Fellow at the Rutgers Center for Philosophy of Religion, New Brunswick, and a Visiting Scholar at Fordham University, New York. He is the author of Matter and Sense: A Critique of Contemporary Materialism (Cambridge, 1982) and Perception (1994).
- Author(s)Howard Robinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.