All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge numbers of Americans supplement their visits to Boston with easily-accomplished excursions to Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. Or else they plan vacations to these awesomely-popular islands whose gateway is Boston. We're proud to group all four destinations into one easily-read, light-to-carry guidebook.
- Author BiographyMarie Morris grew up in New York and graduated from Harvard, where she studied history. Marie has worked for Newser.com, 02138 Magazine,the Boston Herald, Boston Magazine and the New York Times. She's the author of numerous Frommer's Travel Guides. She lives in in the North End of Boston, where she has lived long enough to pass for a native, but long enough not to acquire a Boston accent. Laura M. Reckford has been exploring and writing about Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, as well as other parts of New England, for more than 20 years. She is the founder and CEO of Cape Cod Wave, an online magazine covering the culture and character of Cape Cod. She is also the news director for Cape Cod Broadcasting, which runs four radio stations on Cape Cod. She resides in Falmouth, MA.
- Author(s)Laura M. Reckford,Marie Morris
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout, screen shots througho
- Weight284 g
- Width131 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.