All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Arthur Frommer publication --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographyMatthew Barber writes about food trends and cooking for the Boston Globe. He lives with his wife, Leslie Brokaw, and their son and dog in Boston, MA. Leslie Brokaw has been a travel writer since 2006, contributing to more than ten Frommer's Guides to Montreal and New England. Her first books were coauthored with her stepfather, long-time Frommer's contributor, Herbert Livesey. She lives in Boston, MA. Erin Trahan is a Boston-based writer and editor who specializes in film and travel. This is her sixth Frommer's Guide to Montreal and Quebec City.
- Author(s)Erin Trahan,Leslie Brokaw,Matthew Barber
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.