All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Arthur Frommer publication --P.  of cover.
- Author BiographyEric Peterson has been writing about travel for more than 20 years. Beyond covering the Rockies in numerous Frommer's guidebooks, he has also written about skiing, hiking, and other ways to get up and down mountains for such publications as the New York Daily News, Delta Sky, and his own Ramble series of travel books. When he's not on the road, he covers the arts, technology, and city-building for Confluence Denver, a 'hyper-local' website. Eric lives in Denver with his wife, Jamie, and their trusted canines, Mimi and Duncan. Don Laine has traveled and written extensively about the Rocky Mountains and Southwest since moving to New Mexico over forty years ago, especially the region's national parks and monuments. He has authored several Frommer's guidebooks to the region. Don lives in northern New Mexico.
- Author(s)Don Laine,Eric Peterson
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout, screen shots througho
- Weight228 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.