All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetachable color map of Great Britain affixed to page 3 of cover.
- Author BiographyStephen Brewer has been writing travel guides for almost three decades. As an editor and writer, he has focused on European coverage for such magazines as Esquire, Connoisseur and Geo. He has written several previous guides for Frommer's and Insight, as well as authoring Beautiful Small Coastal Towns for Rizzoli. Stephen resides in Manhattan. Jason Cochran was twice awarded Guide Book of the Year by the Lowell Thomas Awards (Society of American Travel Writers) and once by the North American Travel Journalists Association. His writing has appeared in the New York Post, Entertainment Weekly, Travel + Leisure, USA Today, and Budget Travel, among many others. Jason has appeared as a host and commentator on CBS, Fox and AOL, to name a few. He currently edits Frommers.com. Jason resides in New York City. Lucy Gillmore was the deputy travel editor at The Independent, but after eight years on the travel desk left London to move to Scotland. She specializes in travel and food and writes for newspapers such as The Guardian, The Independent and The Times and magazines including Food and Travel, Olive, House & Garden and Conde Nast Traveller. She also updated the Wallpaper City Guide to Edinburgh. After a couple of years in Edinburgh she headed even further north and now lives in the hills above Loch Ness in the Highlands. Donald Strachan is a writer and journalist who has written about Italy for publications worldwide, including National Geographic Traveler, The Guardian, Sunday Telegraph, and The Independent. He resides in London, England.
- Author(s)Donald Strachan,Jason Cochran,Lucy Gillmore,Stephen Brewer
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleColor Complete Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, color photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throu
- Weight657 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £7.99Trending at £9.98
- £6.77Trending at £8.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £5.75Trending at £7.71
- £6.88Trending at £8.98
- £4.84Trending at £5.39
- £5.25Trending at £8.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.