All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionDetachable, fold-out color map on page 3 of cover.
- Author BiographyEleonora Baldwin is a travel writer living in Rome. She is a food and lifestyle writer, journalist, blogger and Italian culinary/travel show host. She provides private culinary tours of Rome and city outskirts for small groups. She has written, edited and contributed to numerous travel and lifestyle publications, and her writing appears regularly in several online food columns. Stephen Brewer has been writing travel guides for almost three decades. As an editor and writer, he has focused on European coverage for such magazines as Esquire, Connoisseur and Geo. He has written several previous guides for Frommer's and Insight, as well as authoring Beautiful Small Coastal Towns for Rizzoli. Stephen resides in Manhattan. Stephen Keeling has been traveling to Italy since 1985 (when a serving of gelato was 1000 lire), and covering his favorite nation for Frommer's since 2007. He has written for The Independent, Daily Telegraph, various travel magazines, and numerous travel guides as well as authored the award-winning Frommer's Family Travel Guide to Tuscany and Umbria. Stephen resides in New York City. Megan McCaffrey-Guerrera's love affair with Italy began on her first visit at age 13. After a few decades and over a dozen trips to Italy, Megan made the move in 2003, making roots in the seaside village of Lerici on the Italian Riviera. She owns and operates, along with her Italian husband, Luigi, a boutique travel company specializing in customized trips all over Italy.In addition, she writes about Italy for several travel websites and travel guides. In 2012, she received her Travel Associate certification from the prestigious Travel Institute. Off duty favorite activities include cooking up a storm to satisfy the household black hole ( Luigi), learning to be a good mamma to baby Pietro, yoga and Mediterranean swims. She lives in Liguria, Italy. Michelle Schoenung is an American journalist and translator in Milan who relocated to the Belpaese in 2000 for what was to be a yearlong adventure. Fifteen years on, she is pleased that Milan has evolved into a much more international and cosmopolitan city and has shed its image of merely being a foggy northern Italian business hub. Her writings and translations have appeared in magazines and books in the United States and Italy. In her free time, she likes to read, run, travel and explore the city with her two rambunctious Italian-American bambini. She resides in Milan, Italy. Donald Strachan is a writer and journalist who has written about Italy for publications worldwide, including National Geographic Traveler, the Guardian, Sunday Telegraph, Independent and others. He resides in London.
- Author(s)Donald Strachan,Eleonora Baldwin,Megan McCaffrey-Guerrera,Michele Schoenung,Stephen Brewer,Stephen Keeling
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight624 g
- Width131 mm
- Height204 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.