Consider these sponsored items
- £13.33Was:£17.45Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetachable, fold-out color map on page 3 of cover.
- Author BiographyStephen Brewer has been writing travel guides for three decades. As an editor and writer, he has focused on European coverage for such magazines as Esquire, Connoisseur and Geo, and he was a producer of a popular radio travel show for many years. He has written several previous guides for Frommer's, Insight, and other companies, as well as authoring Beautiful Small Coastal Towns for Rizzoli. Stephen divides his time between Manhattan and Italy. Stephen Keeling has been traveling to Italy since 1985 (when a serving of gelato was 1000 lire), and covering his favorite nation for Frommer's since 2007. He has written for The Independent, Daily Telegraph, various travel magazines, and numerous travel guides as well as authored the award-winning Frommer's Family Travel Guide to Tuscany and Umbria. Stephen resides in New York City. Melanie Renzulli has been writing about Rome for guidebooks, magazines, and travel blogs for nearly 20 years. Twice a resident and many times a visitor, Melanie has explored the Italian capital from several different perspectives, opportunities that have given her unique insight into the city's major attractions and lesser-known wonders. While Melanie's favorite features of Rome change nearly every day, she's always up for peeking into an old church, ambling about ancient ruins, and stopping for an apertivo. She resides with her family in Rome. Michelle Schoenung is an American journalist and translator in Milan who relocated to the Belpaese in 2000 for what was to be a yearlong adventure. Fifteen years on, she is pleased that Milan has evolved into a much more international and cosmopolitan city and has shed its image of merely being a foggy northern Italian business hub. Her writings and translations have appeared in magazines and books in the United States and Italy. In her free time, she likes to read, run, travel and explore the city with her two rambunctious Italian-American bambini. She resides in Milan, Italy. Donald Strachan is a writer and journalist who has written about Italy for publications worldwide, including National Geographic Traveler, the Guardian, Sunday Telegraph, Independent and others. He resides in London.
- Author(s)Donald Strachan,Melanie Mize Renzulli,Michelle Schoenung,Stephen Brewer,Stephen Keeling
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleComplete Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout, color photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throu
- Weight723 g
- Width131 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.69
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.24
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.