CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Maps & Atlases
Save on Maps & Atlases
- £5.49Trending at £6.12
- £8.12Trending at £9.98
- £12.48Trending at £14.30
- £16.95Trending at £19.59
- £6.04Trending at £6.84
- £5.34Trending at £5.61
- £6.65Trending at £6.80
About this product
- DescriptionFrommer's Day by Day Guides* Pocket size* More than 1 million copies sold* Full-color package at an affordable price* Includes pull-out map.
- Author BiographyRescued from provincial misery by football and punk rock, German-born Peterjon Cresswell turned to Europe for work and inspiration. He has been on the road ever since. A graduate from the University of Westminster in Russian and French, he used long-term study trips in Provence, Kiev, a Russian monastery outside Paris and Leningrad to complete theses on the French football press and the underground music scene in the Soviet Union. After joining an English-language publication, Budapest Week, he has since spent the last 2 decades working freelance in the region, covering sport and travel in Poland, Croatia, Germany, and Slovenia. He also writes for the Guardian, the Observer, www.uefa.com, World Soccer, and a slew of in-flight magazines. Krakow Day by Day is his first book for Frommer's.
- Author(s)Peterjon Cresswell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's Day by Day - Pocket
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight228 g
- Width106 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.