All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £9.72Trending at £13.02
- £14.73Trending at £16.91
- £13.12Trending at £15.20
- £11.79Trending at £13.00
- £11.27Trending at £16.99
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.12
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated for 2010, this full colour guide includes essential information on visiting Las Vegas. There's something for everyone, gamblers, non gamblers, from sinners to shoppers. Discover the best hotels on the Strip, Downtown Las Vegas, and more.
- Author BiographyNaomi P. Kraus is a senior editor at Frommer's and has been visiting and covering Las Vegas for more than a decade. A graduate of the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, she knows when to hit and when to stay ... and is working on figuring out when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em. Kate Silver (ch. 6 and 10) spun the metaphorical Sin City roulette wheel for 10 years as a Las Vegas editor and is the former editor of Las Vegas Life magazine. A professional freelance writer, her work has appeared in Playboy, People, and Spirit magazines, and she contributed to Pauline Frommer's Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Kate Silver,Naomi P. Kraus
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's Day by Day - Pocket
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/08/2012
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight228 g
- Width108 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.