Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £19.36Trending at £24.52
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £5.19Trending at £5.33
- £4.63Trending at £4.77
- £4.95Trending at £5.78
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on the most fun and educational experiences for kids in the city of New York. This guide even offers tips on which hotels offer cribs and rollaway beds and which restaurants offer high chairs. It talks about interactive museums; children's entertainment, from concerts to puppet shows; kid-oriented shopping; and places to play.
- Author BiographyHolly Hughes is a freelance writer and editor who lives on the Upper West Side of Manhattan with her husband and three children. She is the author of Frommer's 500 Places To Take Your Kids Before They Grow Up, has been series editor for Frommer's Irreverent Guides, and has been an executive editor of Fodor's Travel Guides. She is also the editor of the annual Best Food Writing anthology (Avalon Publishing).
- Author(s)Holly Hughes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's with Kids
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/01/2009
- Content Notemaps
- Weight272 g
- Width129 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.