CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Description* A succinct guide to the pleasures of Venice. * Our book pinpoints the best dining, nightlife, and accommodations, including the city's renowned luxury hotels as well as bargain alternatives. * The book delivers the scoop on St. Mark's Square, the Grand Canal, museums, churches, the Lido, lagoon islands, and other attractions.
- Author BiographyAs a team of veteran travel writers, Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince have produced titles for Frommer's including guides to Italy, France, the Caribbean, England, and Germany. A film critic, columnist, and broadcaster, Porter is also a Hollywood biographer and author of Brando Unzipped, documenting the private life of Marlon Brando, and Jacko: His Rise and Fall, a biography of the tumultuous life of Michael Jackson. Prince was formerly employed by the Paris bureau of the New York Times and is currently the president of Blood Moon Productions and other media-related firms. Porter and Prince's latest non-travel-related venture, jointly co-authored and published in 2008 by Blood Moon, is Hollywood Babylon-It's Back!, which one critic described as the hottest compilation of inter-generational scandal in the history of Hollywood.
- Author(s)Danforth Prince,Darwin Porter
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFrommer's Portable
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/04/2012
- Content Notemaps
- Weight138 g
- Width118 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.