CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the lives and careers of women who worked in the male-dominated profession of journalism. The author examines the roles women played in early-twentieth-century newspaper journalism and the influence they had on future generations of newspaperwomen through the examples of Agness Underwood, Charlotta Bass, and Ruth Finney.
- Author BiographyKathleen A. Cairns is a journalist and also teaches history and humanities at California State University, Sacramento.
- Author(s)Kathleen A. Cairns
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleWomen in the West
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.