All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlamorous Vogue magazine editor-in-chief Anna Wintour is the most powerful style-maker in the world. She influences designers, wholesalers, and retailers globally. Based on interviews, this biography chronicles the insecure and creative climb of this powerhouse to the top of the bitchy, competitive fashion magazine world.
- Author BiographyJerry Oppenheimer is an investigative reporter and TV news and documentary producer. He has been writing definitive, bestselling biographies of American icons since the mid 80's including Rock Hudson, Barbara Walters, Ethel Kennedy, Martha Stewart, The Clintons & Jerry Seinfeld
- Author(s)Jerry Oppenheimer
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white photo's
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.81
- £6.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.31
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.