Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.65
- £23.65Trending at £26.03
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a detailed, rigorous, and self-contained presentation of the theory of hyperbolic conservation laws from the basic theory to the forefront of research. The text offers extensive examples, exercises with hints and answers and comprehensive appendices.
- Author(s)Helge Holden,Nils Henrik Risebro
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number152
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 264 p. 2 illus.
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.