All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the international responsibility of the EU in relation to the activities of the Frontex Border Agency.
- Author BiographyRoberta Mungianu is an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Law at the University of Copenhagen. She conducts research and teaches in the field of migration and human rights.
- Author(s)Roberta Mungianu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in European Law and Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £29.78Trending at £30.13
- £72.48Trending at £75.53
- £24.98Trending at £26.99
- £30.27Trending at £33.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.