All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionFrontier Cities recovers the history of borderland cities in a range of periods and locations-from eighteenth-century Detroit and nineteenth-century Seattle to twentieth-century Los Angeles. Frontier cities embody the earliest mode of American urban experience and testify to the intersections of colonial, urban, western, and global history.
- Author BiographyJay Gitlin is Associate Director of the Howard R. Lamar Center for the Study of Frontiers and Borders at Yale University. Barbara Berglund is Associate Professor of History at the University of South Florida. Adam Arenson is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Texas at El Paso.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note15 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAdam Arenson,Barbara Berglund,Jay Gitlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.