Frontiers in Applied General Equilibrium Modeling: In Honor of Herbert Scarf by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £96.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.72Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £21.03Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 volume brings together twelve papers honoring Herbert Scarf and discussing developments in applied general equilibrium.
- Author BiographyTimothy Kehoe is Distinguished McKnight University Professor at the University of Minnesota, and an advisor to the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis. He has previously taught at Wesleyan University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the University of Cambridge. He has advised foreign firms and governments on the impact of their economic decisions. He is co-editor of Modeling North American Economic Integration, which examines the use of applied general equilibrium models to analyze the impact of the North American Free Trade Agreement. His current research focuses on the theory and application of general equilibrium models. T. N. Srinivasan is Samuel C. Park, Jr. Professor of Economics at Yale University. He has previously taught at the Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi and at numerous American universities. He has authored or edited three books including Reintegrating India with the World Economy. He was names Distinguished Fellow of the American Economic Association in 2003. His current research interests include international trade, development, agricultural economics, and microeconomic theory. John Whalley is Professor of Economics at the University of Western Ontario, and is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, the Econometric Society, and a foreign member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences. He also holds affiliations with Peking University, NBER, CESifo, and Warwick University. He is well known for his early work on applying general equilibrium as well as tax policy, trade policy, and environmental and development policy. His current research interests include WTO issues and globalization.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJohn Whalley,T. N. Srinivasan,Timothy J. Kehoe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.