Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- Author(s)Shigemi Kagawa
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Ecological Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 59 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. A Structural Decomposition of Energy Consumption Based on a Hybrid Rectangular Input-Output Framework 3. A Spatial Structural Decomposition Analysis of the Chinese and Japanese Energy Demand 4. An Empirical Analysis of Industrial Waste Embodied in the 1995 Japanese Economy 5. A Simple Multi-Regional Input-Output Account for Waste Analysis 6. Measuring Spatial Repercussion Effects 7. Inter-Industry Analysis, Consumption Structure, and the Household Waste Production Structure 8. The Economic and Environmental Consequences of Automobile Lifetime Extension and Fuel Economy Improvement 9. Does Product Lifetime Extension Increase Our Income at the Expense of Energy Consumption?
- Author BiographyShigemi Kagawa obtained his BA in Civil Engineering, MA in Information Sciences, and P.h.D. from Tohoku University, Japan, in 2001. Since 2006, he is associate professor of economic statistics. He is a board member of the Economic Systems Research (Journal of the International Input-Output Association) and the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Applied Input-Output Analysis. He was awarded Leontief memorial prize for his work on environmental input-output analysis from the International Input-Output Association. ).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.