CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the levels of understanding of various aspects of ferroelectricity. This book covers topics such as relaxors, piezoelectrics, microscale and nanoscale studies, polymers and composites, unusual properties, and techniques and devices. It is intended for physicists, engineers and materials scientists working with ferroelectric materials.
- Author(s)Helen L.W. Chan,Sydney B. Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight745 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.