All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking up three urgent problems of social justice neglected by various theories and thus harder to tackle in practical terms and everyday life, this work seeks a theory of social justice that can guide us to a more responsive approach to social cooperation.
- Author BiographyMartha C. Nussbaum is Ernst Freund Distinguished Service Professor of Law and Ethics, Department of Philosophy, Law School, and Divinity School, The University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Martha C. Nussbaum
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2007
- Series TitleThe Tanner Lectures on Human Values
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.38
- £15.29Trending at £18.12
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £14.94
- £6.74Trending at £8.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.