Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.12Trending at £11.96
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £19.33Trending at £25.19
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionA theoretically informed account of how the Ottoman state redefined itself during the last decades of empire.
- PrizesWinner of Albert Hourani Book Award 2000 and Turkish Studies Association Koprulu Prize 2000.
- Author(s)Eugene L. Rogan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.