All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £10.50Trending at £11.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful reference, centered on differential diagnoses and primarily by location in the central nervous system, adds a key element to the Frozen Section Library series. It provides a convenient, user-friendly handbook to assist frozen section evaluation.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Prayson, MD, is at the Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH. Karl M. Napekoski, MD, is at the Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH.
- Author(s)Karl Napekoski,Richard Prayson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFrozen Section Library
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note168 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables
- Weight209 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byPhilip T. Cagle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.