Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn Frozen Tears, Albert Pleysier has taken the contents of diaries, letters, essays, and interviews written or given by persons who lived in Leningrad during the siege and placed them in their historical setting. The result is a very personal history of the siege of Leningrad.
- Author BiographyAlbert Pleysier was born in Utrecht, the Netherlands. He earned his doctor's degree in European History from West Virginia University and is currently a Professor at Piedmont College in Demorest, Georgia.
- Author(s)Albert Pleysier
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight295 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.