All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the controversy between Celsus and Origen, between Irenaeus and the Gnostics (with reference to important Naghammadi texts) and between Plotinus and the Gnostics. This book re-examines important points of contact between Platonic philosophy and Christian theology - and shows the obstacles between them.
- Author BiographyBarbara Aland, Westfalische Wilhelms-UniversitatMunster.
- Author(s)Barbara Aland
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleHans-Lietzmann-Vorlesungen
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Paginationxi, 48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.