All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an understanding of how horticulture shaped the vegetation around us, and how it influenced our experiences of the native, the naturalized, and the alien - and how to manage the landscapes around us.
- Author BiographyPhilip J. Pauly is Professor of History at Rutgers University-New Brunswick.
- PrizesWinner of Council on Botanical and Horticultural Libraries Annual Literature Award: General Interest 2009.
- Author(s)Philip J. Pauly
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note37 halftones, 6 line illustrations, 11 maps
- Weight684 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.