All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA complete, up-to-date, introductory guide to fuel cell technology and application Fuel Cell Fundamentals provides a thorough introduction to the principles and practicalities behind fuel cell technology.
- Author BiographyRYAN O'HAYRE, PhD, is a Professor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering at the Colorado School of Mines where his Advanced Energy Materials Laboratory develops new materials and devices to enable alternative energy technologies. SUK-WON CHA, PhD, is a Professor in the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea. WHITNEY G. COLELLA, PhD, is Faculty with the G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering at The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland and Principal Research Engineer with Gaia Energy Research Institute. FRITZ B. PRINZ, PhD, is the Finmeccanica Professor in the School of Engineering, Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Fritz B. Prinz,Ryan O'Hayre,Suk-Won Cha,Whitney Colella
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1140 g
- Width198 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.