All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.68
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis sourcebook of electrochemical, engineering and economic principles involved in the development and commercialization of fuel cells offers a thorough review of applications and techno-economic assessment of fuel cell technologies, plus in-depth discussion of conventional and novel approaches for generating energy.
- Author(s)Supramaniam Srinivasan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/05/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1182 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.