All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when fuel poverty is affecting more and more households, the Fuel Rights Handbook provides advisers with the information they need to help clients striving to cope with rising fuel bills, debt and related problems with fuel supply.
- Author(s)Child Poverty Action Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild Poverty Action Group
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £26.08
- £38.06Trending at £39.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.16
- £10.00Trending at £11.43
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £29.30Trending at £35.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.