Fuels to Drive Our Future by Energy Engineering Board, Committee on Production Technologies for Liquid Transportation Fuels, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems (Paperback, 1990)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionDraws together relevant geological, technical, economic, and environmental factors and recommends specific directions for US research and development efforts on alternative fuel sources. This volume is useful for executives and engineers in the automotive and fuel industries, policymakers, environmental and alternative fuel specialists, and more.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Production Technologies for Liquid Transportation Fuels, Energy Engineering Board, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems,Committee on Production Technologies for Liquid Transportation Fuels,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,Energy Engineering Board,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.