CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £7.99Trending at £8.16
- £6.17Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionAl Ayshuni, a middle-aged painter, has fallen in love with a younger woman, the alluring Ghaylana. But fate intervenes when she leaves him for new adventures in Spain. Now, Al Ayshuni befriends Ghaylana's impressionable daughter and fights to recapture the fugitive light of his youth.
- Author BiographyMohammed Berrada is a key figure in Moroccan letters. His works of fiction include the acclaimed The Game of Forgetting, A Summer Never To Be Repeated, and a short story anthology, Skinning. His other books include works on literary criticism and theory, and several translations from the French. Issa J. Boullata is professor emeritus at McGill University in Montreal. He is a well-known literary scholar, critic and translator. He translated Berrada's first novel, The Game of Forgetting.
- Author(s)Mohammed Berrada
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- Language(s)Arabic & English
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleMiddle East Literature in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byIssa J. Boullata
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.