All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionOffering an examination of images of the Native as depicted by the dominant culture, the author argues that representations celebrate the absence rather than the presence of the Native.
- Author BiographyGerald Vizenor is a professor of American studies and Native American literature at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of more than twenty books, including Griever: An American Monkey King in China, winner of the American Book Award.
- Author(s)Gerald Vizenor
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height225 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.