CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £27.45Trending at £28.49
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £13.80Trending at £18.26
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the case of a runaway slave who was tracked to Boston by his owner. Compellingly details the struggle over his fate and how that became a focal point for national controversy. Reveals how the case became one of the most dramatic and widely publicized events in the long-running conflict over the issue of fugitive slaves.
- Author(s)Earl M. Maltz
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLandmark Law Cases and American Society
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.