CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe heroic story of Jewish resistance and survival during the Second World War.
- Author BiographyAllan Levine is a Canadian author from Winnipeg, Manitoba, known mainly for his award-winning nonfiction and historical mystery writing. As of 2004, Levine teaches history at St. John's-Ravenscourt School in Winnipeg, and is married with two children. He is the author of five books of nonfiction and three books of fiction.
- Author(s)Allan Levine
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight39 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.