Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £1,711.00Trending at £1,769.60
- £429.00Trending at £450.59
- £505.00Trending at £517.84
- £3,099.00Trending at £3,256.54
- £130.99Trending at £138.30
- £399.00Trending at £405.93
- £2,391.51Trending at £2,718.19
About this product
- Product Information12 Megapixels Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom 2.7 inch LCD screen with Microthumbnail View Dimensions 91.0 (W) x 57.1 (H) x 20.1 (D) mm Fujifilm FinePix Z70 features Make a memory, send it to Facebook or YouTube using the one-touch Blog button, and your images will be filed, resized, and all ready to post online. Once you connect your camera to your computer and MyFinePix Studio software is launched, images and videos will be instantly uploaded to the respective sites. “One-touch movie button"" enables you to easily and quickly switch from photos to movie recording and capture the very essence of the moment perfectly with sound. Movie Edit function allows you to add your own finishing touches to your footage by editing movie to make them B&W, Sepia or even by adding a backlight correction. Tracking Auto Focus, ideal when photographing fast moving subjects and action shots, it will ‘lock on’ to moving subjects and keep them in focus. Face Detection technology recognises up to 10 faces. Automatic red-eye removal technology. Automatic Scene Recognition Technology identifies the scene and adjusts the camera settings for a great picture in just about any environment Fujifilm FinePix Z70 special features Internal memory (Approx. 13MB), SD/SDHC memory card Shooting modes- Natural Light, Natural Light & with Flash, Portrait, Landscape, Sport, Night, Beach, Snow, Sunset, Party, Museum, Flower, Text, Digital Image Stabilization, Auction, Successive Movie, SR AUTO (Scene Recognition), Auto, Program, Night (Tripod) & Portrait enhancer. Image search function- you can bring up different categories of photo: People, Scenes, Date taken, Video/Photo, You Tube marked, Facebook marked and more.
- Camera TypeCompact
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom6x
- Sensor Resolution12.2MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Macro Focus Range9cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera36 - 180mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/2000 sec
- Min Shutter Speed1/4 sec
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Programme
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 400,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max1600
- Flash TypeBuilt-in Flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 3.1 m
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in mode,flash OFF mode,red-eye reduction,slow synchro
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size13 MB
- Supported Flash MemorySD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Card,SDHC Memory Card
- Depth2 cm
- Height5.7 cm
- Width9.1 cm
- Weight125 gr
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - colour
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x USB,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Description1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery ( included )
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatAVI,MJPEG
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- FeaturesAF Tracking,Audio Recording,Automatic Scene Recognition (SR Auto),Brightness Control,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Exif Print support,Face Detection,Image Stabilisation,In-camera Red-eye Fix,Not Interchangeable Lenses,PictBridge Support,Red-eye Correction,USB 2.0 compatibility,YouTube Capture Mode,back-lit buttons,contrast control,cropping an image,digital image stabilization,in-camera film editing
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame movie mode
- Shooting ProgramsAnti shake,Auction,Beach,Flower,Landscape,Museum,Natural light,Natural light & with flash,Night (tripod),Night mode,Party/indoor,Portrait enhancer,Portrait mode,Snow,Sports mode,Sunset,Text
Most relevant reviews
- kebranegus10 Feb, 2016by
Excellent camera and superb customer service would highly recommend.
Very compact and feature packed, pocket size and easy to use camera for those handy moments. Excellent build quality I have come to expect from Fuji. This is now my fourth Fujifilm camera and never been disappointed.
- 8575sandra24 Sep, 2014by
Excellent little camera, so pleased with it. Easy to use, takes really good photos. I had been looking for a replacement to my old camera and am so pleased that I bought this one.
- pejay-329 Nov, 2010by
Small in size BIG in features
This camera looks as though it is a small basic digital pocket camera...NOT SO ! the features are endless, superb face recognition feature, excellent zoom facility, large viewing screen, endless video caption (with suitable extra memory card), light and compact, yet robust enough to match it's bigger and more expensive stablemates Stylish looks complete this brilliant 12.2 megapixel digtal camera, easy to use for beginners and experienced alike
- organmusicbalde...13 Dec, 2011by
So far, so good. Bu will it follow the z35?
I got this to replace a z35 which appeared to have gone on the blink. This came with an external charger and I like everything about it. Nice looking and easy to use. Highly reccomended. BUT if you have a z35, try charging the battery externally, USB chargers come pretty cheap. Out of curiosity, I charged the z35 battery with the unit from the z70 and it worked because they both use the same type of battery. I know of two cases like this. You tthink the camera is faulty when only the internal charger has failed. Fuji wanted to charge £70 for repair. I told them "up yours." Pity their service doesn't match their products which I have bought several of in the past.
- dutchgunner8130 Oct, 2011by
Great camera, great price, great Facebook Youtube features. light weight but good feel and robust.